Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthdays.

So I'm really close to delivery, and I'm plotting what days are acceptable birthdays, and what days are not. I have 2 favorites. May 8th and May 12th. May 8th would be cool, because 5+8=13, and his birthday would be 5-8-13. That's awesome. May 12th is Mother's Day, and I'd rather not celebrate it alone! Therefore, any day up to and including May 12th is fine, because he'll be here with me.

My mom flies in on May 15th, so any day AFTER May 15th would be cool, too! She would definitely be there, and I'd like that.

Therefore, May 13-15 would be stupid.

Other thoughts:
After May 7th is good, because I'm getting this shoebox full of stuff after work tomorrow if I'm there. That's awesome.

After May 10th is also good, because then I can go see the Great Gatsby.

However, before May 10th is good, because Fridays are really difficult days at work, and I'd rather not have to work another one of those :)

Much longer after May 16th would be annoying, because I'm miserable.

The end!
<3 Kristin

No comments: