Sunday, September 1, 2013

Projects

I love projects. The picture below is one I did last year (inspired from Pinterest, of course), shortly after I found out I was pregnant. Having Noah now has inspired even more! I wanted to show this, because I'm about to assemble it again. I use the wreath for more than just one holiday, so all the decorations easily come off. Here she is:

 
This year, I'll make the O's go straight up and down :)
 
The next picture I did yesterday. Total, it cost me about $40. I got 1 panel curtain, 2 strands of string lights, and 2 basic long curtain rods. The curtain is lined, so it helps to dim the lights so I can easily sleep. I love it!
 
 
That's it for now. I'll post as I keep working on more projects!
 
<3 Kristin


2 comments:

SpecialJNess said...

Ugh. I wish you lived closer so we could do Pinterest projects together! :)

Debbie said...

I like this! looks peaceful.