Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mom Life

Parenting would be really terrifying if we didn't have the luxury of just taking it a day at a time. I'm so happy human children grow slowly. I think we'd all have lost our minds by now if they didn't. Am I right?



Also, thanks to the Pinterest success of the article a couple posts down, I kind of wish I knew how to let people comment. A few comments slip through, but I sincerely want to know what everyone that stumbles upon this blog thinks. Anyone have experience with this issue? Please email me at madde1km@gmail.com. Google searches have failed me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog through pinterest. Like you I am a military spouse who is dur on May. I read a couple of your posts and share the sane sentiments with pretty much everything such as your apprehensions with parenting, daycare and when hubby comes home to see our baby for the first time. I just wanted to congratulate you with everything you've achieved so far!

Kristin M Fry said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I feel like the more specific I am about every aspect of my life, the more people feel they can relate. Being a military spouse is definitely a challenging role for pretty much all of us, isn't it?! Again, thank you so much. I'm nothing without support <3