Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gender Reveal

Simon went with me to the 20 wk ultrasound today. It was absolutely amazing. We got to see all of the body parts in detail (heart, bladder, kidneys, etc.), and he heard the heartbeat for the first time. The baby was moving around so much, so it took a while to get all of the pictures. We even got to see it yawn! The best part was finding out the gender, though.

Small Fry is ... :)

I was excited either way. I'd love the thought of having a little girl to put her in tutu's and dance lessons, and I love the idea of Simon having a boy, so he can teach him football. In the last week or so, I had actually changed my mind to want a boy as well. I felt like a boy would fit into the dynamic of our family well. However, we were pretty convinced we were having a girl.

Looks like those tutu's will have to wait. We'll be having a beautiful baby boy in May, and we couldn't be more thrilled!

Love always,
Kristin

3 comments:

Pam said...

I knew it! I said it this morning to myself:) Just glad that he's healthy really! A Fry Guy, that's awesome! Congrats again you two:) Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

did they give you a picture? How about a new picture of you - I miss you

debbie madden said...

it says anonymous but it's your mother LOL. couldn't seem to get it posted otherwise.