Thursday, January 3, 2013

20 weeks

Good news: I'm exactly 20 weeks pregnant today. It's awesome to know that I'm halfway through my pregnancy. I don't have the worries I used to have earlier on, but I did have a nightmare last night that I lost the baby. I was in the hospital, because I went into early labor. Because I wasn't at 24 weeks, they didn't try to save the baby. (Side note: V-day is January 31st!) It sort of freaked me out. I hate that.

More good news: Simon picked me up on my lunch hour, and we went to Lowe's to get the rest of the wood to make our crib work. The cradle was put together earlier this week, and the crib will be finished tonight. In other words: after all this tedious BS is finished, I'll be working on some awesome diy projects for the nursery! I'll be posting photos, how-to's, and probably some links to go along with it. We'll see. I've never done anything like that before.

Extra good news: We find out the sex of the baby in five days. Holy cow.

Below is a 20 weeks picture. I got fat, and I'm slowly learning how to deal with it. It's hard, but relieving to know that the baby is growing. :)

Love,
Kristin



1 comment:

Pam said...

So much going on - enjoy every moment mama!!!! Looks like the baby is growing nicely! Do you still like celery?