Monday, June 17, 2013

Top 5

Short post:

Top five items I could not have lived without in the last 3 1/2 weeks

1) Changing pad with the curved sides, because that's what Noah sleeps in
2) Swaddling blankets, NOT receiving blankets (At least 4, and Carter's is the best!)
3) The clear, green Avent pacifiers
4) My breast pump (Medela Pump in Style)
5) A minimum of 2 boxes of Lansinoh bra pads. I use way more than I thought I would.

There's so much more I could put on here, but I would like to emphasize the fact that I would be doomed without these 5 items for sure.

Happy Monday!
<3 Kristin

2 comments:

SpecialJNess said...

You DO know that if you ever choose to delete this blog, I plan to text you every step of the way when I become a mom-to-be/mom.

I love you!

Kristin M Fry said...

Don't worry, Jenn! I'm never deleting it :)